BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Regina Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:39:58 -0400
Hello all,

We were thinking of offering HLST 4310 3.0 Systems Analysis and Design
course in the S1 term - June 8th - July 17th, 2009. This is a required
course for BHS Health Informatics majors and an elective for the Health
Informatics certificate.

HLST 4310 3.0 was last offered in Winter 2006 and we will not be offering
it during Fall Winter 2009. Students that needed this course were being
advised to take ITEC 2010 3.0, but we have been given to understand that
the ITEC course has some pre-requisites that BHS students do not have. So
it is all the more important if you plan on graduating in the next year or
so that you take this course now if needed.

It is also important that you let us know if you will definitely be
interested in taking HLST 4310 this coming summer (most likely evening
course from either 6-9 or 7-10), as we would need a minimum of at least
12-15 students to do so.

If I can get your response by the end of next week, i.e. March 20th, it
would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Regina