BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:22:52 +0000
Fowarding on behalf of Kinesiology and Health Science Student Organization (KAHSSO)

Dodgeball Tournament: Undergrads vs Professors, Grad Students and Staff!

Mark your calendars for a night of dodgeball action and charitable giving! KAHSSO<https://kahsso.club.yorku.ca/> and FHSC<https://www.yorku.ca/health/fhsc/> are excited to invite you to our upcoming Dodgeball Tournament, a thrilling event where Undergraduate Students will face off against Professors, Grad Students, and Staff—all in support of the Movember<https://ca.movember.com/#> Foundation. But that's not all – get ready for an added layer of excitement with our Raffle featuring prizes!