BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Cynthia Goodfellow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:10:12 -0400
This year's Graduate & Professional Studies Expo (GPSE) is larger than
ever with 108 exhibitors from business and law schools, teacher's
colleges, graduate studies programs, professional schools and community
colleges.  In addition to the exhibition, we will also be offering our
popular panel discussions: Getting into an MBA Program, Getting into Law
School, and Getting into Teachers College.  Our colleagues in Graduate
Studies, the Faculty of Education and Student Financial Services will also
be hosting information sessions during GPSE.

Click on the e-vite below to find a list of exhibitors and more
information about the breakout sessions.

Drop by and see us on Tuesday, Oct. 25th from 10am - 3pm.

Julie Rahmer | Manager, Employer Development & Communications, Career
Centre, York University
202 McLaughlin College, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3
( 416.736.2100 ext. 40796 | 7 416.736 5684 | * [log in to unmask]

Visit www.yorku.ca/careers/employers to discover how to connect with York
University students.

---
This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only
for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver
of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by
virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately
notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.