BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 06:14:59 -0400
consider joining this list for jobs...

dr

"N. Gadon" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]
06/26/2009 05:23 PM
Please respond to

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
cc

Subject
[Newsletter] Bulletin 621 Announcements, Events, Job Postings,  and
Feature Article

Introduction
Many thanks to Robyn for taking care of the OHPE while I was away!

As she noted last week, we have switched the software that we used to
produce OHPE, so please forgive us if you find any glitches (and feel free
to tell us about them, too!).

Send us your news or comments! We welcome your feedback on our feature
articles-including topics you'd like to see--news about old colleagues and
new colleagues, and comments on our newsletter and searchable database of
health promotion information. Read our complete submission guidelines at
http://www.ohpe.ca and write to [log in to unmask]
A) Announcements
1. New Issue--Youth InfoNet 57
B) Job Postings
1. Research Assistant, Faculty of Information, University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario
Deadline July 15, 2009
2. Program Coordinator, Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre
Ottawa, Ontario
Deadline June 29, 2009
3. Public Health Inspector, KFL&A Public Health
Kingston, Ontario
Deadline July 17, 2009
4. Public Health Inspector, KFL&A Public Health
Cloyne, Ontario
No deadline noted
5. Financial Analyst, South West Local Health Integration Network
London, Ontario
Deadline July 10, 2009
6. Senior Director Of Performance, Contract & Accountability, South West
Local Health Integration Network
London, Ontario
Deadline July 10, 2009
7. Director, Communications and Customer Service, South West Local Health
Integration Network
London, Ontario
Deadline July 10, 2009
8. Primary Health Care RN (EC), New Heights Community Health Centres
Toronto, Ontario
Deadline July 30, 2009

Please distribute copies of this bulletin. Past bulletins can be viewed
and searched at http://www.ohpe.ca.

Your CONTRIBUTIONS are welcome! Review our submission guidelines at
http://www.ohpe.ca/ebulletin/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6748&Itemid=83
and write to [log in to unmask]