BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Regina Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:27:11 -0400
----- Forwarded by Regina Pinto/fs/YorkU on 04/10/2008 08:26 AM -----

"Turgay Kirbiyik" <[log in to unmask]>
04/09/2008 04:28 PM

"Regina Pinto" <[log in to unmask]>
cc

Subject
please circulate with shpm list-serve

hi regina, could you please email this to all students within shpm.  thank
you.

Subject:  SAHMPI Graduation Party- May 2nd, Harbour Front

Hi Everyone,

For those that are graduating, we are planning on hosting the first ever
"Graduation Party/Formal" on Friday, May 2nd, 2008, 8pm-11pm in Toronto
Harbour
Front (Downtown). Exact location will me sent out shortly.

Details of the event are below:

LOCATION:
We are planning on hosting the event at one of the patio's of Condominiums
in
Toronto's Harbour Front with amazing view of the city and the waterfront.
It
will most likely be ROOF-TOP PATIO style party.

COSTS:
SAHMPI will pay a portion of the catered dinner costs ($10-15), depending
on how
many people show and our budget. Therefore, there will be a cost of
maximum
$10-15 per person for the food, drinks, and venue rental. Which is really
good
compared to $100 for regular formal/graduation events.

FOOD:
We are planning on catering food, dessert, and drinks.

DRINKS:
There will be both alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks. Drink at your own
pace.
PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. If you are going to be drinking, make sure
your
not driving.

GUESTS:
You are allowed to bring 1 other guest, friend, date, etc.  Those that are
NOT
graduating, but still want to come, there is limited amount of seats.

DRESSCODE:
Dress code highly in effect, so please dress to impress!!

If you are interested, please "RSVP" to [log in to unmask] and let us know
ASAP, so
we know exactly how many people are coming.

The SAHMPI Team.

We also have a facebook group.  Its as easy as, simply searching "Student
Association of Health Management, Policy, and Informatics", and click on
JOIN!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2226395049