BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2022 16:50:09 +0000
Hello,

Please see the attached information regarding the MSc program in Health: Science, Technology and Policy at Carleton University.

Regards,
Finnick

Finnick Byrdine
they/them
Program Secretary
School of Health Policy and Management

T 416-736-2100 ext 55157
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | https://www.yorku.ca/health/shpm/
Faculty of Health | YORK UNIVERSITY
314 Stong College
4700 Keele Street Toronto ON, Canada M3J 1P3