BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Domenica Lam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:05:45 -0400
text/plain (3106 bytes) , text/html (8 kB) , image/jpeg (8 kB) , image/jpeg (8 kB) , image/jpeg (8 kB) , image/jpeg (8 kB) , image/jpeg (8 kB) , image/jpeg (8 kB)
FYI

----- Forwarded by Domenica Lam/fs/YorkU on 08/27/2010 11:59 AM -----

Shanthini Jeyakumar/fs/YorkU
08/27/2010 10:18 AM

[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], Jennifer Bramer/fs/YorkU@YORKU
cc

Subject
BMO, IBM, PepsiCo, RBC and TD are recruiting students with disabilities -
Friday, September 17th

Lime Connect Canada?s Corporate Recruitment Event for
Students with Disabilities

Lime Connect Canada (Lime Canada) is a not for profit organization founded
in 2009 that uses a fresh, results-oriented approach to successfully
connect people with disabilities with global corporations as an untapped
source of talent.  Lime works with campuses where our corporate partners
have proven hiring success to connect them with talented students who
happen to have disabilities ? students they would likely not have access
to otherwise ? for front office careers.

This fall, our partners BMO Financial Group, IBM Canada, PepsiCo, RBC and
TD Bank Financial Group are focused on hiring for full-time positions ?
students with disabilities who are Fall 2010 or Winter 2011 graduates (
both undergraduate and graduate degrees).

You won?t want to miss this opportunity to network and develop
relationships with corporate execs and recruiters who are seeking to hire,
and partners will also be scheduling one-on-one time with candidates who
best fit their hiring profiles.  We put talent first, and this is no ?job
fair.?

By the way, we know that one in five people globally has a disability, and
one in ten students on campus today has a disability.  90% of disabilities
on campus are invisible - including ADD, dyslexia, depression, medical
conditions and many others ? and all individuals with disabilities are
encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity.