BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:26:15 +0000
Forwarding on the following announcement.

For the latest updates on York University’s plan for Winter 2022 Term, please visit: https://www.yorku.ca/bettertogether/

Regards,

Domenica
School of Health Policy & Management