BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:19:30 -0500
FYI

From:   Shanthini Jeyakumar/fs/YorkU
Date:   01/27/2015 01:29 PM
Subject:        Career Opportunity for Students with Disabilities in CIBC
- Please promote to your students - Much appreciated

Career Opportunity for Students with Disabilities

CIBC is dedicated to providing opportunities to enable you to achieve your
professional goals as well as contribute to the success of your community.

Our Persons with Disabilities Summer Student Program provides
opportunities across the country in several different areas including:
·       Retail and Business Banking (Branch Network, Small Business
Banking)
·       Administration (Communications, HR, Legal, Public Affairs)
·       Wealth Management
·       Wholesale Banking
·       Strategic Planning and Governance
·       Risk Management

Apply today!  Please forward your resume and cover letter to our Diversity
Recruitment Consultant at  [log in to unmask] by February 6th,
2015.

For more information, please visit our website @www.cibc.com/careers or
email us directly at [log in to unmask]