CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Doris Hollett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 15:41:40 -0230
September 22, 1997

A notice for CSIH Members;

In a recent mailing to you containing offical ballot materials for the Board of Director's election, we ovelooked an error in the biographical information we provided for David Allison and Kevin Chan.  We apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused you and particularly wish to express our apologies to both Mr. Allison and Mr. Chan for this oversight.

The following sentence appeared incorrectly at the beginning of Kevin Chan's biography, and should have been placed at the end of David Allison's biography.

I bring to the Board close to 20 years experience in the management, development and delivery of primary health care and public health services in a variety of settings around the world.

We also want to correct a typo in the last sentence of Judith Sullivan's biography.  It refers to the "CAN", and this should have read the "CNA".
Thank you for your attention to this, and again, our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely,
Charles A. Shields, Jr.
Executive Director