CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 17:36:11 EST
We will certainly miss Norbert who was a great promoter and
supporter of international health in the Americas.  I hope his
dedication to establishing bridges between his country and Latin
America and the Caribbean, as well as to the Pan American Health
Organization will continuously inspire all of us sharing these same
goals.