From:
"Abdur Rehman, Saleha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:18:52 -0500
Hi Roxanne,
Our team at Peel Health is working with schools to facilitate the
implementation of the Comprehensive School Health model.
We have been working for the last 2 years and I think we have made some
progress in this area. The PHN's on our team are implementing the process in
schools and I help them in the planning and evaluation of the individual
initiative in schools and the whole model too.
If you think this is what you are looking for I will be able to help you.
Take care,

Saleha Abdur Rehman
Health Promotion Officer
Healthy Lifestyles