Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:24:23 +1000
Hi list members

I'm interested in any information that you may have in relation to health
promoting public housing, including crime prevention, injury prevention,
and other health issues.

I'd like information in relation to housing design, health promoting
policy, and any other details relating to environmental or individually
focused strategies that create health promoting public housing.

Thanks.

From Monica Bensberg

Health Promotion Manager
Department of Human Services