From:
Valerie Roche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:33:30 -0600
Register now for the Fifth Annual Montana Summer Institute for Social
Norms Practitioners, to be held July 12-14, 2007 in Bozeman. The
early pricing deadline is just a month away, and spaces are filling up.

The Montana Summer Institute is a dynamic series of interactive
seminars on the development, implementation and evaluation of social
norms health promotion campaigns. This summer's Institute will be
organized around Dr. Jeff Linkenbach's Seven Step Model of Social
Norms Marketing. Dr. Linkenbach, the founder and Director of MOST of
Us, will lead the group in interactive discussions and problem-
solving workshops that emphasize group feedback and breakout
activities. The tentative agenda is attached to this email.

Whether you are a newcomer to the field or an expert social norms
practitioner, the Montana Summer Institute will help increase your
program effectiveness, sharpen your implementation skills and
energize you to continue your prevention work.

This year’s event will be held at Montana State University-Bozeman,
located in beautiful southwestern Montana, just over an hour away
from Yellowstone National Park.

For more information or to register, please visit
institute.mostofus.org*     *     *

  “This was the best all-around conference I have attended in years!
Not only was it informative, positive and enlightening, it energized
me to raise my professional vision for the future to a new direction
of effectiveness with optimism for my co-workers.”

“Thank you for an inspiring, intellectually stimulating and
entertaining training.  I look forward to next year.”

“One of the most successful networking experiences of my career.”

  – 2006 Montana Summer Institute Participants

  institute.mostofus.org
To UNSUBSCRIBE send to: [log in to unmask] the following phrase "unsubscribe click4hp" as unquoted text. To view archives or manage your subscription (and create a password) go to http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html