From:
Ed Blonz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 08:41:10 -0700
How functional for all to say hi!!

   I am a nutrition scientist (M.S., Ph.D. in nutrition from U Cal
Davis) working as a full-time journalist/author/public speaker.  My beat
is the translation of research science and cutting-edge findings into
language understandable to the average consumer.      I have a
syndicated column that goes to about 600 newspapers, as well as AOL and
the Microsoft Network.
   I consider myself an ardent "Webster" and have a home page that I
encourage you all to visit and use!   It's non-commercial and represents
a conglomeration of all my web-bound wanderings.

   I hope (jeez...that 3 graphs I started with "I") this listserv works
for all!

          Ed Blonz

--
     Maintaining a positive attitude may not solve all your
 problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.