From:
Russ Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 15:54:08 EDT
Albert,

When I first began to read your message, I thought it was going to be about
professional sharing of information.  But, as I read a few words on I realized
you have used our discussion group as an infomercial and I do not beleive this
is appropriate.  I am new to this list, but I am not new to listserves and on
other listserves people get royally flamed for using participants as potential
customers. What do others on the list think??

Marti