Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:55:27 +1000
Dear colleagues

I've two separate questions for you - could you guide me to any resources
(frameworks, checklists, articles) about:

1.  MENTORING for health promotion practitioners:  in the context of
workforce capacity building.

2.  building SUSTAINABLE health promotion programs:  'sustainability' is a
frequently demanded of health promotion, but we are not very well guided as
to how to achievable sustained programs and sustained community health.

Thanks.

From Monica

Monica Bensberg
Health Promotion Manager