From:
"A. Simon Mielniczuk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:46:30 -0500
Good systems always have redundancy. Discussions on this list are
automatically saved to a publicly accessible archive located at:
http://community.opc.on.ca/exchange/root.asp?acs=anon

Select the CLICK4HP folder.

Not only is everything anyone ever wrote to this list available, it can be
viewed by topic.

After going to the page, make sure that the pull down at the top centre of
the page has
BY CONVERSATION TOPIC selected. You will see the topic Stages of Change -
Generic Assessment Tools

As I write this it appears at the top of the list, because it is the most
recent. It will start moving down to other pages as new topics emerge.

hope this not only reduces your stress, but opens up new possibilities,

A. Simon Mielniczuk - Director - www.Marketlink.ca
http://www.acm.org/~mielniczuk
416.260.2800.x277 / 416.2600.2893 f

(former IS architect for OPC, still applying technology to leverage good
people and ideas)