From:
Sarah Milne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 09:22:18 -0400
Off the top of my head, the 'situation tables' or 'wellness tables, that have been led by the OPP in this province look to address the social determinants of frequent 'visitors' in their system.
Waterloo has been the lead in the province. http://www.usask.ca/cfbsjs/research/pdf/research_reports/AnEvaluationoftheConnectivitySituationTablesinWaterlooRegion.pdf

The other I heard about recently was donated legal support to those who experience a high number of fines with no means to 'fight' or pay. The lawyers are able to address the courts and either have the fines waived or reduced.