Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:06:16 -0400
Site is http://childdev.web.net

Besides the summary of key areas of current knowledge on the site, there are
also four factsheets you can download and pretty soon there will be a synthesis
document intended as a print reference (also downloadable).

happy surfing!

Charleen Gorbet, Manager
Healthy Child Development
Health Canada, Ontario Region

gervaix <phil.gervaix @ VTX.CH> on 04/15/99 07:54:29 PM

Please respond to Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]>