Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:36:52 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

With Lois Jackson, Rick Edwards, Ann Pederson and the Critical Social
Science Group at UT, I wrote a paper which is a feminist perspective on
the CIAR work (the foundation of population health) and Wilkinson's
work (social cohesion and health). If you would like to have it, email me
privately and I'll send it. It was presented at a national conference on
Health Promotion in Halifax in July, 1998.

Rhonda Love