From:
Ronald Labonte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 01:25:01 -0400
Michel--Thanks for the outline of your Montral conference
talk; I won't be there, so appreciated your thoughts.  I
think the Australia stuff is a "boomerang" effect of my own
talks, though what lies beneath it (evidence-based, market
discourse, new manageerialism) is real and potent and is
constraining for many in the HP area the ability to do the
"social work" they want to and believe is important.  Good
luck with the presentation!

Ron Labonte