From:
"Stirling, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:41:18 -0500
Please note that the message received on this list from Julie Annett asking
for an update to the contact information was an error on her part. In trying
a new program, she had not expected that it would send to her entire address
book. As it did not contain an attachment, the message was not blocked from
the list, and was distributed to all.

Should anyone on this list wish to have an address entry for CLICK4HP health
promotion listserv, the more appropriate contact may be the CLICK4HP list
facilitators, who can be reached easily at [log in to unmask] If you
have any enquiries about the list, about posting messages or managing your
subscription options, please contact the list-facilitators.

Remember, before you send a message, such as a Reply to a message on this
list - be sure to check the To: line and note that it is going to the
desired location.  Your participation is very welcome on this list - we want
it to be useful.

Alison

Alison Stirling, co-facilitator Click4HP listserv
health promotion consultant, Ontario Prevention Clearinghouse
WWW: http://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/click4hp.html
Tel. 1+416-408-2249x226 Fax. 1+416-408-2122