From:
Jay Kassirer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 11:59:21 -0500
Dear listserv members:

Our second last instructional webinar of the season takes place in two weeks
on Monday, February 20 - "Incentives and Norm Appeals".  In this 90-minute
webinar, you'll learn to apply two powerful tools of change that can be used
at all stages of the change process: incentives (both financial and
non-financial) and norm appeals. You'll hear about the significant dangers
associated with each tool and how to avoid them, review related theory and
examples, and get suggestions for further resources on the topic.

When: Monday February 20, 2017, 12:00 to 1:30 pm Eastern Standard Time

Suggested audience: Three or less years of social marketing experience.

Tip: Host a group! There is no additional charge when you invite others to
participate in the webinar with you at your location, using the same
computer and telephone connection.

Price: $70 (A limited number of free registrations are available by
contacting our registrar <mailto:[log in to unmask]> ).

Registration: http://webinars.cullbridge.com/

Your trainer will be Jay Kassirer, President of Cullbridge Marketing and
Communications, General Manager of Tools of Change, and a founding Director
of the International Social Marketing Association. Jay has 25 years of
professional marketing, communications and research experience involving
environment, health and sustainability.  Jay has been teaching this webinar
for 12 consecutive years.  View Credentials
<http://www.cullbridge.com/Services/Jay%20Kassirer.html>

Comments from confidential post-webinar evaluations include the following:

- I Liked the breakdown of benefits and warnings for both incentives and
norms.

- This will help us be more effective with our program. Why spend time and
money needlessly on activities that may backfire, have unintended
consequences or just waste precious time that could be spent better?

- I liked the Clarity of the material, the visuals and sound, and the
personal approach to include everyone.

- Did a great job explaining concepts and examples in practice. It forced me
to think about how we are using these concepts and come up with new ideas.

- Very informative, with layered insight on several levels.

- Clear and concise explanation of concepts. It felt very individualized.

- I appreciated the use of examples and participants' own input to move the
lessons along while building on the theory.

- Great format ... the technology was flawless ... very user friendly

- I plan to urge all my co-workers to participate in these webinars.

Registration: http://webinars.cullbridge.com/

Cheers, Jay

Jay Kassirer

General Manager, Tools of Change

President, Cullbridge Marketing and Communications

2699 Priscilla Street

Ottawa ON Canada K2B 7E1

613-224-3800  1-800-262-0934 x1

Try our free, widely-acclaimed social marketing toolkit and case study bank
at www.toolsofchange.com <http://www.toolsofchange.com/>