From:
"Deborah St. Arnaud" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 07:49:20 MST
Hello Craig,

Thank you for your thoughts.  I am a "tentative participant", my first and only
listserv and had felt quite guilty to "lurk" and to "delete".  It is
enlightening to learn the protocol.

I am interested in your occupation.  What does electronic outreach program
officer entail?  I am exploring alternatives, other than print materials, to
provide health educational resources on a provincial basis.  Are you a Webmaster
or are you involved in a distance education program?

Thank you,
Deborah St. Arnaud
Health Consultant
Ministry of Health