From:
"A. Silversides" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:46:21 -0400
At 08:26 AM 7/28/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Has anyone used audio tapes for health
>education?
YES.
1) The Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences in Toronto, along with
the University of Ottawa, produced an audio tape/booklet"Making Choices,
Hormones after menopause" , which I figure is health education. The contact
e-mail is [log in to unmask] or you can reach ICES through
2) On a slightly self-promotional line, I have sold, through VON and public
health units  (among other routes), packaged audio tapes of radio
documentary programs I did (originally for IDEAS, Canadian Broadcasting
Corp,).  One is on grief ("Meditations on Grief", which has been reviewed
widely  the in church press and in the most recent issue of the Journal of
Palliative Care) and the other is "Sex, Death and Grief, the impact of AIDS
losses on Gay men," reviewed in POZ, Xtra, Canadian AIDs News etc.  To find
out more about those, you can contact me ([log in to unmask]) and I can
fax a flyer etc. I am on holidays in August.