From:
Ed Blonz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 20:55:42 -0700
I have heard a few folks mention an interest in tobacco - working
against it, that is - so I wanted to mention the great series of
articles in this month's Mother Jones Magazine.  Although not focused on
 health, per se, they give you a good background on the political
machinations behind the scene.

    I will be participating with them in a tobacco-health discussion
over the weekend.  It will be in their Live Wire facility.  I invite any
and all interested to stop by and put your two bits of bandwith in to
the conversation.

start at http://www.motherjones.com/

                         Ed Blonz

--
     Maintaining a positive attitude may not solve all your
 problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.