From:
Bart Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 07:30:51 -0400
Do you know of any statistics that indicate whether or not workplace health
promotion and information saves a company money, or other evidence of
benefits to companies?

Thanks in advance.

Bart Moran

>Date:    Mon, 22 Jul 1996 09:02:57 -0400
>From:    Alan McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Workplace Health Promotion

 I consulted with six workplaces in Windsor in
>regard to wellness programs (20 employees to over 2,000) before leaving
>for Hamilton. Here our Health Department is starting to plan for heart
>health, which includes the workplace among many strategies. This planning
>will take shape over the next year.
>
>If you have any questions/thoughts about the workplace, just fire away! I
>for one would be glad to share my experiences.
>
>Regards,
>
>AM

Bart Moran -- 610-525-1589
WellnessWeb: http://www.wellweb.com

Patients and Providers Putting the HEART Back in Health Care.

Health Care Internet Alert "10 Top Health Care Sites" Award.

Cutting Edge Nutriceuticals / Phytochemicals - Interviews With Top
Cardiologists -
Customized InsideMedicine Reports