From:
"d.raphael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:13:10 PST
Here is the web site for the Canadian Council on Social Development that
contains the latest Canadian Poverty figures.  It also has the Low Income
Poverty Cut-offs and a decription of the same.

http://www.ccsd.ca/facts.html

Visit our Web Site for an Overview of ALL of our Quality of Life Projects!
http://www.utoronto.ca/qol

 All children belong to society.
 But obviously society will have to be changed
   in order to make it treat its children better.

       -Halldor Laxness  "The Atom Station"

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Associate Director,
Masters of Health Science Program in Health Promotion
Department of Public Health Sciences
Graduate Department of Community Health
University of Toronto
McMurrich Building, Room 101