SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Florian Stigler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:22:32 +0100
Thanks a lot for all your responses so far!
We are still looking for more "meta-analyses on determinants of health"
(correlations of determinants and all-cause mortality; not studies on
interventions). Please tell us about the meta-analyses you know, it will
help us to improve our umbrella review.

Best wishes from Austria,
Florian Stigler