SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:01:40 -0400
The Directory of Open Access Journals (http://www.doaj.org) contains over
200 public health journals, as well as hundreds of other subjects.

Happy browsing!

Andrea Zeelie
Project Coordinator, Communications
HC Link – Your resource for healthy communities
416-398-7960 | 1-877-265-9279 | www.hclinkontario.ca | @HC_Link
Coordonnatrice de projets, Communications
Réseau CS – Le lien pour des communautés en santé
416 398 7960 | 1 877 265 9279 | www.reseaucs.ca | @ReseauCS
The members of HC Link are Health Nexus, Ontario Healthy Communities
Coalition, and Parent Action on Drugs.