SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
David Zitner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2022 01:02:08 +0000
Most of the influencers of the determinants of health aren’t health professionals. Doctors see the results of failures in education, housing, nutrition…Medical professionals and health records systems  could be used to monitor and provide indicators of the success or failure of other enterprises that influence health determinants.

David Zitner