SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Farah Shroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2022 20:48:30 -0400
Greetings!

I hope you’re well! I’m doing a talk about public health on Monday April 11
morning at 9:30am—description and email for Zoom link is below. The flyer
is attached.

I am looking forward to delivering this Distinguished Lecture for Amrita
University in Kerala, India. Maternal and Infant Health Canada, the public
health collaborative that I lead, has enjoyed working with partners like
this university. Kerala never ceases to inspire me in terms of their
innovative public health initiatives!

Warmly

farah

Microcosm, Macrocosm:

Health for All through Public Health, Social Justice and Integrative
Practices

In this talk, Dr Shroff will discuss efforts to improve health from various
parts of the world, from a public health perspective that includes social
justice. She will also discuss integrative mind-body systems of health
promotion and disease prevention as a means of aiming for health for all.

For the Zoom link, please email Juliette Sachet at

E: [log in to unmask]

She is also copied in this email message!