SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Patricia Swick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2022 13:18:25 -0500
The group is funded by trouble makers, and right wing groups who want to usurp the Trudeau government. Well explained in the article below.

https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2022/01/24/Truckers-Protesting-Vaccine-Mandates/?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=240122

Patricia Swick

Sent from my iPad