SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Rahim Thawer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2022 14:00:34 -0500
[image: Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 1.47.43 PM.png]

Contemporary Relationships Conference

May 19-21, 2023

Jacobs Science Building

University of Kentucky

Lexington, Kentucky

Submit a proposal here: https://www.contemporaryrelationships.com/

Since 2014 the Contemporary Relationships Conference (CRC) has hosted
speakers and attendees from across the United States and Canada for the
annual event that integrates cutting-edge science and practical experience
to explore dating, relationships, and parenting within the LGBTQ+
community. Some choose to enter advanced training by participating in our Queer
& Trans Affirming Professional (QTAP) certification program to become
formally recognized as a culturally competent care provider.

Each year, CRC hosts engaging presentations and collaborative conversations
about creating strong and resilient relationships within the LGBTQ+
community. We pride ourselves on being boldly interactive and value the
perspectives and voices of everyone who participates.

*Call for Presenters*

Applicants may submit a proposal to teach a 1-hour course on Saturday, May
20, or Sunday, May 21, 2023. Applicants may also submit a proposal for one
of the optional 3-hour Pre-Conference Institutes on Friday, May 19, 2023.

Submit a proposal: https://www.contemporaryrelationships.com/

warmly,

*Rahim Thawer* MSW, RSW
*Affective Consulting & Psychotherapy Services*
affectiveconsult.ca