SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Adam Wildgen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2020 09:34:25 -0400
Hi folks, our original article explains how and why health equity has been
so widely taken up, yet often without determining what is inequitable by
examining and judging 'what is going on in the rest of society'. I hope it
challenges us to think critically about the overarching knowledge regime
that governs the work of public health practitioners.

https://academic.oup.com/phe/article-abstract/doi/10.1093/phe/phaa019/5874652?redirectedFrom=fulltext