SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Farah Shroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2022 19:55:44 -0500
Hi Denis and Others on the List
Thanks for sending this out. It is indeed a serious threat to medicare,
occurring at a time when the politics of hatred are running rampant through
the streets of some Canadian cities.

I'm hoping that someone will keep us abreast of actions that all of us can
take to speak up for healthcare access that isn't dependent on income.

Kind Thoughts
farah

Dr Shroff