SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Rahim Thawer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:11:43 +0200
Hi folks, I'm on the advisory committee for CRC and part of the faculty and
consultants team for QTAP so I'd like to share some information about this
year's programming.

The Contemporary Relationships Conference (CRC) AND the Queer & Trans
Affirming Professional (QTAP) Certification begins on May 13, 2022. It will
be VIRTUAL.

Here’s a discount code: CRC/QTAP20

The annual CRC on strengthening relationships in the LGBTQ community is May
13 -15, 2022 with speakers and attendees from across the United States,
Canada, and South Africa.

UNIVERSITY STUDENTS CAN ENROL FOR FREE.

Licensed mental health professionals have the option of continuing in the
one-year QTAP certification program that combines 60+ hours of conference
workshops, asynchronous online courses, live online anti-racism training,
and professional consultation with our faculty. Certification provides
recognition as a culturally competent care provider.

Register at www.contemporaryrelationships.com

Sponsored by Southwest Psychotherapy Associates, Equality Texas, and
National Marriage Seminars of America.

warmly,

Rahim Thawer
affectiveconsult.ca