SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"Pattison, Olivia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2022 19:08:12 +0000
Good Afternoon,

I used to be on the SDOH mailing list and have stopped getting the emails.  Could you direct me on how to become active on the list again?

Thanks!

[https://intra.nshealth.ca/Documents/NSH-logo-colour.jpg]
Olivia Pattison (she/her)
Health Promoter
Healthy Communities, Western Zone
Public Health, Nova Scotia Health
902-824-4782
I work and live in Mi'kma'ki, the unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential, privileged, or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of the authorized individual(s) as indicated in the email message. Any unauthorized viewing, disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action based on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender as a courtesy and delete the email and its attachments immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.
AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALIT? : Les renseignements inclus dans ce courriel peuvent ?tre confidentiels, privil?gi?s ou autrement prot?g?s contre toute communication. Ils sont transmis ? l'intention de la personne autoris?e, tel qu'indiqu? dans le message. Toute consultation, divulgation, copie, distribution ou autre action non autoris?e li?e au contenu de ce message est strictement interdite. Si vous avez re?u ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'exp?diteur et supprimer imm?diatement le message ainsi que toute pi?ce jointe. Merci de votre coop?ration.