From:
Luigino Bruni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:40:21 +0200
I don't think "opulence" is a better world in English. The term "wealth" was a sort of third way between "riches" and "happiness" - that was very common in latin countries, in Italy in particular. Wealth derives from weal, than refers to something more than material wealth of nations. In my Civil Happiness (2006) I discuss this issue. Luigino