Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 03:57:04 -0400
Dear Anthony

I can imagine even crueller suggestions, for instance, that I should reread
Farewell to Reason (London, 1987).  But joking aside, how do you feel I am
misrepresenting Feyerabend?  The sort of passages in AM that seem to me to
corroborate my comment are easy enough to find, I will cite them if you wish.

Rob Tye