From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
Here is the message I inadvertently sent as an empty message before.

Hope some of you are interested.

Ross

Forwarded from H-Ideas.

        Call for Submission of Papers for a Collection of Essays

                    PERSPECTIVES ON PLAGIARISM

             Intellectual Property in a Postmodern World

This volume seeks to explore the tensions between a legalistic interpretation
of intellectual property and a postmodern reading of ownership of ideas and
texts.  Submissions are solicited on a broad range of topics.

History    *    Law    *    Social Sciences    *    Natural Sciences    *
Institutional Contexts    *    Postmodern Theory    *     Feminist Theory   *
Politics    *    Culture Studies    *    Rhetoric    *    Multicultural
Aspects    *    Electronic Communication    *    Pedagogy    *    Writing
Centers    *    Community College    *    University    *    Secondary and
Elementary Education    *    English as a Second Language    *    English as
a Foreign Language    *    English for Academic Purposes    *
Collaborative Writing    *    Collaborative Learning    *    Professional
Concerns    *    Writing Across the Curriculum    *    Politics of Literacy
*    Composition Theory    *    Assessment    *    Linguistics

Four major presses have expressed interest in publishing this collection.
Negotiations are in process.

Please post message of interest or intent ASAP to     [log in to unmask]
and send proposal by September 1, 1995 (or sooner) to:

or to

        Alice Roy    or    Lise Buranen
        Department of English
        5151 State University Drive
        Los Angeles, CA  90032-8110
|Bruce B. Janz                                                       |
|Assistant Professor of Philosophy                                   |
|Director, CIRLA (Centre for Interdisciplinary                       |
|   Research in the Liberal Arts)                                    |
|Augustana University College                           (403)679-1524|
|4901-46 Avenue                                        1-800-661-8714|
|Camrose, Alberta                                  Fax: (403)679-1129|
|CANADA T4V 2R3                 e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Ross B. Emmett, Augustana University College, Camrose, Alberta
CANADA   T4V 2R3   voice: (403) 679-1517   fax: (403) 679-1129
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]