Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:29:57 -0300
Thank you so much, Bob, for the thorough job you did in summarizing Robin's life's work for his colleagues. I have shared this post with Robin's daughter. I might mention that it was Congestive Heart Failure, not a heart attack, that was responsible for his death. How avidly he participated in this forum!! He cared so much for his work and for those who shared it with him. Sharon (Mrs. Robin) Neill