From:
[log in to unmask] (Phil Ruder)
Date:
Ross

In case Professor Stageberg is not subscribed to the HES list, here is
the list he very kindly sent me last month in response to my query about
his reading list.  I don't think that he would mind me passing it along.

Phil

|       Phil Ruder                                                      |
|       Dept. of Bus. and Economics     [log in to unmask]            |
|       Pacific University              (vox)  503-357-6151             |
|       Forest Grove, OR                (fax)  503-359-2242             |