From:
若田部昌澄 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 02:22:15 +0900
Dear Bob,

As you may know, Mark Blaug has published a collection of papers on
the Historiography of the HET.

http://www.e-elgar.co.uk/bookentry_main.lasso?id=632

The book was published in circa 1990, so it should be supplemented by
more recent one. You might find the following relevant.

Klaes, Matthias. "Historiography." A Companion to the History of
Economic Thought. Samuels, Warren J., Jeff E. Biddle and John B. Davis
(eds). Blackwell Publishing, 2003.

with best,
Masazumi