From:
[log in to unmask] (Brian Eggleston)
Date:
Robin Neill just noted that

"Pursuit of Buddhist enlightenment is the art of getting the most out
of life, and that has nothing to do with the discipline of Economics."

Economists with a Schumacherian bent (or appreciative of Ruskin)
would surely disagree with this statement.

Brian
| Dr. Brian Eggleston           |                                          |
| Associate Professor and Chair | "It is by invisible hands that we are    |
| Department of Economics       |  bent and tortured worst."               |
| Augustana College             |                                          |
| Sioux Falls, SD 57197         |  Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra       |