From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
This notice is forwarded from CIRLA-L, and is related to a notice posted
a month or more ago about the conference identified below. The message is
forwarded by Ross Emmett.

ISSEI-L on [log in to unmask]
        or [log in to unmask]

   The list ISSEI-L is meant for the exchange of information concerning
   the Fifth Conference of the International Society of the Study of
   European Ideas: Memory, History and Critique: European Identity at the
   Millennium. The conference is being organised by the University for
   Humanist Studies and will take place from 19 to 24 August 1996 in
   Utrecht, The Netherlands. Chairs of the conference are
   professor Ezra Talmor (ISSEI and Haifa University) and
   professor Harry Kunneman (University for Humanist Studies).

   To subscribe send the command

      SUBSCRIBE ISSEI-L yourfistname yourlastname

   in the body of a mail message to [log in to unmask] (or

   The main purpose of the list is to avail information by means of the
   additional archive files. Subscribers can obtain general
   information on the conference by sending a "GET ISSEI-L INFO"
   command in the body of a mail message to
   [log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask]). A list of
   available files can be obtained bu sending a "INDEX ISSEI-L"
   command to [log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask]).
   in the body of a mail message.

   Owner: Leander van der Spek <[log in to unmask]>

   DISCLAIMER: NEW-LIST announcements are edited from information
   provided by the original submitter.  We do NOT verify the technical
   accuracy nor any claims made in the announcements nor do we
   necessarily agree with them.  We do not warranty or guarantee any
   services which might be announced - use at your own risk.  For more
   information send e-mail to [log in to unmask] with the command
   GET NEW-LIST README  in the body.  mgh