From:
[log in to unmask] (Stephen Stageberg)
Date:
After being frustrated with relying upon textbooks on the History of
Economic Thought and not being able to find a readings book, I did a cut
and paste job from the major works between Plato and Keynes.  Then,
through our bookstore a company by the name of Copytron secured
permission for publication and did the  photocopying.  The result is a
nice product that sells in our bookstore for about $25.  I passed a copy
along to HarperCollins, but they were not interested.  The last good
readings book was Source Readings in Economic Theory, published by Norton
in the 1950s.  It covered the entire shooting match quite nicely.
Stephen Stageberg