From:
[log in to unmask] (Yukihiro Ikeda)
Date:
Tue Sep 18 08:09:07 2007
Dear all,

I am really enjoying the ongoing discussions here on the list.
Still I am not quite certain about the following:

When one says that the HET must remain in the field of economics also
in the future,
or rather must in integrated in other fields like philosophy or
history per se,
what is meant is a strategy to get wider audience and readers?

Or is it implied that we must
find our place based on the very nature of the research of HET and
that it must be positioned in certain areas of our thinking in the
normative
sense of the word?

It seems to me that the above two are basically different, although
they are sometimes intertwined to each other.

Yukihiro Ikeda