Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:49:25 -0300
Colleagues:

     Mark Blaug has a book about Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics.  I have come across a book I think is similar, but cannot remember the author or title.  The author is female.  I think it covered  stages or phases [whatever] in policy driven economics of the 20th century, and presented the material in diagrammatic form.  You are familiar with the author's name, and so am I but cannot be sure.  Can you help?

Robin Neill